Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday

For some reason, I'm all excited to watch the 2008 Olympics this year, and can't wait for the opening celebrations tomorrow night. In honor of this (and somewhat following the SPT for August), I thought I'd do my part to cheer on the American men and women who have devoted their time and talents to their sport to represent our wonderful country.

Along with that, I'm going to try to focus every Thursday with something I am Thankful For. We celebrate Thanksgiving (also on a Thursday) each year, and are thoughtful of our blessings around the holidays, but I'm very guilty of not acknowledging my blessings as often as I should. This, hopefully, will improve that, and perhaps spread thankful ripples into your own life. So today, I'm thankful for the upcoming 2008 Olympics, and the unbelievable effort it requires just to assemble such an event. I'd love to hear what you are particularly grateful for each Thankful Thursday!

No comments: