Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SPT

Yes, yes, it's a new year. When will we all stop writing 2008 on our checks? Anyone? Lelly's SPT challenges for January leave me with mixed emotions. I'll let you read them....

tuesday, january 6 i resolve to take more self-portraits

tuesday, january 13 i resolve to take more self-portraits with people i love

tuesday, january 20 i resolve to take more self-portraits while trying new things

tuesday, january 27 i resolve to take more self-portraits doing things i enjoy


You'll note that I ignored the first one- who needs more mugs of me? There's a reason you renew your driver's license what, every 12 years??? Hmmm...I should put that one on here sometime....

Okay, I'll try the rest, since I'm already catching a bit of restlessness with this season....


Lucy and Mom.

I love you, Lucy!! (Or is that "I love Lucy!")

6 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute! loving your weather widget on the sidebar. oh, i sort of miss those Cayuga Lake snowfalls...

Chris said...

Very cute pic of you and Lucy. We do need new pics of you. :-) BTW I just renewed my license for my big 40, turns out they did not need a new pic. I can stay 30 something forever it appears. :-)

Lene said...

cute picture.

I just got a letter in the mail telling my I need a new picture for my drivers license. I guess the one from 1990 isn't current anymore...who knew?!?

Dacia said...

Cute, she looks so much like you!

MaryRC said...

what a beauty she is...

Ann On and On... said...

As I took pictures throughout the holidays I kept telling everyone they will thank me some day.... Lucy will love to see that photo years to come.