Monday, March 9, 2009

Uncle Phil


My dad has one sibling- his younger brother Phillip. I have many fond memories of Uncle Phil spending every major holiday with our family when I was young. For many years, Uncle Phil generously lived with and cared for his mother, my grandmother.



Today, Uncle Phil is "retired" (which I'm learning means busier-than-ever, fulfilling dreams, and in Phil's case, world-traveling- when he's not golfing or doing both simultaneously). His wife, Sue, shares his passion for golf and travel. I found some gorgeous pics of some of the places they've been and wanted to share. I'd also love to hear the stories behind them! (hint, hint)



Don't you just love pictures like this?? The gate is just asking you to walk through it...


So peaceful and inviting....







I hope I get to visit some of these places one day.

Uncle Phil is a great example of someone who enjoys life!

No comments: