Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kalahari Spring Break 2010


Okay, I admit it. I'm definitely not the sharpest tack in the box.

I'm more than half a bubble off of level, and my elevator apparently does NOT go all the way to the top.

I've tried and tried to get a simple slide show posted on here to show fun pics of our spring break vacation with no success.

Somewhere out there are at least three different slide shows and movies of the event.


So I'm throwing my hands up. You'll have to get the bare bones of it the only way I know how.


That said, our 4 day trip to Ohio's Kalahari Water Resort with some close friends was the most relaxing family vacation ever. Ever. Really.


We WILL go back.











1 comment:

Heather said...

I love it! And I love listening to your blog music while at work. normally I listen to it over my "reader", but it wouldn't work tonight. SO I am the stalker from SLC...... although I am sitting in NY