Even the tiniest pebble can make a splash and send ripples in all directions!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Christmas in New York City
Matt surprised me with an early Christmas gift- a weekend away from the girls to New York City! A friend of his runs a bus tour so we tried it out. What fun! It was very cold but very cheery- everything was decorated for the holidays. We both decided we'd like to return in warmer months for more city adventure!
I'm a wife to one, mom of three, daughter of two, sister to five and friend of too many to count. I like reading, campfires, making things, the color orange and surprising people. I'm not good at cooking, confrontations and disrespect. I wish I had a better voice, but am very grateful for beautiful music, art and scenery.
And I'm a Mormon.
1 comment:
Very cool! I love the lego!
Post a Comment