Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

For the first time in many years,
Thanksgiving was with the Riker side of the family.
*
The food was wonderful.
Jillian was sick throughout the night, but we brought her along anyway. She took it easy on the couch and was very happy to be with everyone.
My dad made a homemade game called Crokinole that was a hit!
*
Doing a puzzle has been a Riker tradition forever. We usually start one on Thanksgiving, and keep doing ones through Christmas.
So I brought one of my Christensen puzzles- and I went easy this year, choosing a 500 piece, vs my 1000 or 1500 piece ones! Ha!

Josh and Donna first helped Lucy do her Hello Kitty one, then started this one.

(Josh loves showing off his "Cleatus face")


We did it!!

*

We all have so much to be thankful for.

Family, good food, fun traditions and laughter are pretty high up on my list!!

2 comments:

Doulabug said...

Don't you just love Thanksgiving?! It looks like you guys had a great time.

Natalie said...

How can I subscribe to your blog if you don't have that option showing?