Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fantastic Finish

Again, I fear I've been a bit of a hermit, as I've ignored all but the most essential care for my children and hubby for two days. The reason?

Yes, somewhere along the lines I was coaxed into the Twilight series, and got caught- hook, line and sinker. I've been collecting the series in paperback, so I figured I'd wait for my friends to get/read/pass along Breaking Dawn. I figured I'd get my chance at the fourth and last book near the end of this month. So when my kids and DH presented it to me on Sunday (our 12th anniversary), I was thrilled. Somehow, I found the strength to postpone reading until Monday.

I finished it yesterday- all 754 pages! My floors have been neglected, there are no brownies perfuming the air, and the laundry is piling up, so today is catch-up day. However, I'm dying to chat with anyone who has already finished reading it!! So much to talk about! So drop me a line, let me know what your thoughts are, and if you are completely satisfied with Bella's decisions! Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Mary has finished it. I have not started, she has started a second time. One day I will have time to read night and day. Maybe not til the beach though

Janet said...

donna just called me, anxious for BD...she just finished the third

Chris said...

DONE! call away. Will not be reading at the beach. I caved.