Even the tiniest pebble can make a splash and send ripples in all directions!
Monday, October 27, 2008
First Field Trip
Last Thursday (that would be Thankful Thursday), Lucy had her first field trip with her pre-school. It was chilly but dry (Thankful for that!), and we went to a nearby farm. Here are some highlights....
What a great time we had...but this smile is what I'm most grateful for....
Jan..she is so beautiful. She still looks like you..your influence is there. Darn Matt with all that blonde hair..just every kid gets it..but her face..so you. I still remember your tumor comment (hehe)..Logan still feels that way:) I'm glad we are so open with each other (even calling our kids names), yet we know we are still good, I mean GREAT moms.
I'm a wife to one, mom of three, daughter of two, sister to five and friend of too many to count. I like reading, campfires, making things, the color orange and surprising people. I'm not good at cooking, confrontations and disrespect. I wish I had a better voice, but am very grateful for beautiful music, art and scenery.
And I'm a Mormon.
2 comments:
She is a doll! I love the pumpkin!
Jan..she is so beautiful. She still looks like you..your influence is there. Darn Matt with all that blonde hair..just every kid gets it..but her face..so you. I still remember your tumor comment (hehe)..Logan still feels that way:) I'm glad we are so open with each other (even calling our kids names), yet we know we are still good, I mean GREAT moms.
Post a Comment