Thursday, October 16, 2008

Getting back to SPT

Sigh....Okay, I've neglected the SPT (see Lelly link). The topic this month is expanding on our 100 List- which I never did. Frankly, I can't think of 100 interesting things about me, so I feel that a 38 List is more appropriate. If I get any interest, I'll post all 38 tidbits, but to follow the SPT, I'll do #14 for the 14th (yes, it's the 16th, but #14 is more interesting, trust me).

#14- I have been doing cross-stitch since 1990- it calms me.
Counted cross-stitch was on my to-try list then, and I haven't been able to stop. It's theraputic, I think, and I love seeing cool images emerge. I've done most for friends and family, and I only like elaborate pieces, not scrappy little week-long bits. The one I'm currently finishing I actually started in 1993 and got put aside many times to do projects for other people. This one is the Pageant Kings, and it's for me! My goal is to finish it by Christmas (doubtful) so it can be enjoyed.

And here's one I did for Marleah years ago...


Oh, and to get up to date, Tuesday, the 7th's SPT would have been #7- If I don't have Orange Juice in the morning, I get cranky. There. Enough said.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

what is the spt list? i looked at the lelly link, but i didn't see a good explanation.

Chris said...

I should post a picture of the one you did for us. :-) Don't forget SPT today. #21 :-)