Okay, here's the thing- no one is immune. And those that paint the perfect picture on the outside are very often the ones most in need....you know the ones- those that seem to have the world delivered to them on a platter, those with the 'perfect' (fill-in-the-blank). And like the Primary song, "It's you, It's me". We're all given our doses of tribulations- meant actually to strengthen and refine us throughout our lives. It never goes away, does it?
So what do you do? We're all given the same agency to choose our reactions, since we can't choose our tribulations most of the time, right? I think the answer (definitely easier said than done) is to keep going (just keep swimming, swimming, swimming) and find the good in the bad. No one likes being around the people who can't find anything good to dwell on, so find the good part, and look up. Then maybe look around you and realize that we all go through it, and you probably don't want the trials that that guy over there has, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz41YxNiHEg
Please know that I write things like this as my own personal pep talk because I'm a very weak and silly person....but if it helps someone I care about, then bonus.
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment