Even the tiniest pebble can make a splash and send ripples in all directions!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Pablo and Lucy
I'd never heard this quote before Lucy's school had an ice cream social to display all the kids' artwork. What a great quote!! Figures that it was Pablo Picasso that said it. Here's Lucy pointing out her work, but I actually love how the whole wall becomes one themed piece. How great would that look on the wall at home??!
you still have the best music on your blog...at work i have your blog on in the back ground. aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!
I'm a wife to one, mom of three, daughter of two, sister to five and friend of too many to count. I like reading, campfires, making things, the color orange and surprising people. I'm not good at cooking, confrontations and disrespect. I wish I had a better voice, but am very grateful for beautiful music, art and scenery.
And I'm a Mormon.
3 comments:
I love that whole wall too! Beautiful! What a talented little artist you have there. : )
I love it! I may have to "borrow" that
you still have the best music on your blog...at work i have your blog on in the back ground. aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!
Post a Comment