Here's a sculpture I liked tucked behind the Little Yellow Chocolate House in a community sponsored artist's garden.
Yum.
My husband and best friend of 14 years.
One night the sunset was glorious.
Four of our five camping girls. They had fun collecting LOTS of sea glass and rocks.
Marleah, growing up too fast.

The kids found this ginormous caterpillar. Ironically, we discovered (thanks to google) it's the caterpillar of North America's largest moth seen here.
The kids found this ginormous caterpillar. Ironically, we discovered (thanks to google) it's the caterpillar of North America's largest moth seen here.
Yes, yes it is.
and this photo op.
Dad had the girls interested in making a fire from a bow. It's an acquired skill, but it worked!
He's a good teacher. Thanks, Dad!
The tough part is learning to see it around me and then to be grateful.
Truly, we are all so blessed.






1 comment:
Matt is so great! Happy Anniversary.
And your girls are growing SO fast!! Tell Jillian I am in love with watermelons too. BUT I love them with goat cheese, cracked pepper, and a tiny bit of olive oil (optional). It is SOOO good.
Post a Comment