Even the tiniest pebble can make a splash and send ripples in all directions!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
And it continues....
When she was in town this spring, my sister Natalie helped me create this window.
I think it turned out quite well. Now for some landscaping, perhaps a light behind it for the night time, and a coat of red paint for the stand once the pressure treated lumber dries more completely.
I'm a wife to one, mom of three, daughter of two, sister to five and friend of too many to count. I like reading, campfires, making things, the color orange and surprising people. I'm not good at cooking, confrontations and disrespect. I wish I had a better voice, but am very grateful for beautiful music, art and scenery.
And I'm a Mormon.
3 comments:
I love it!!!!! you could put red, white, and blue pansys in front of it.
that looks great! your so creative.
Very beautiful! Nice work. I love it!
Post a Comment