Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lucy!!

Today's my baby girl's birthday.
Lucy is such a joy to our family, and she completes us!
I love to see how her mind works as she processes and interprets things around her.
She's a girl with her own flair- someone who (ahem) definitely knows what she likes
and what she doesn't like.

Lu, you challenge me as a mom- which is a good thing.

You wouldn't go to ANYONE but me from the time you were four months old until almost three years old. You would wear shorts and flip flops ALL YEAR LONG. You don't like chocolate (I'm hoping you grow out of that one). As a toddler, you wouldn't take anything other than milk. Now you're a water kid. Your sisters are your best friends.

I love to hear you sing (you do a great Lady Gaga),

watch you enjoy reading more and more,

and see you walk hand in hand with your sisters.

You have the world's tiniest mouth, but when you smile, it lights up a room.

I'm so blessed to have you in our family!!

Happy 5th birthday, Lucy!!


No comments: