The challenge for this week was Grass. I had some more creative ideas for this one (no, Harvey, not that) but the weather has been uncooperatively wet, so I'm forced to use this shot I took while camping. Please be kind- I'm fully aware that a professional pedicure is way past due....







9 comments:
Yes, our weather has been completely drenching for about two weeks now! A few days of summer -but it isn't cooperating with us either! Cute photos! And great SPT!
How cute is that 2nd picture? I love it! You can't tell your toes are in need of a professional pedicure!
What a cute little girl. I love her hair in the picture. I am always in need of a pedicure.
Cute picture of L. Toes aren't so bad.
That is the cutest picture ever. You should have that printed & framed.. Great spt.
great photos! i have been longing for a good camping trip for a couple of months now... but it is waaaay too hot!
the shot of your daughter(?) is truly amazing. i love the texture of that photo.
by the way, i went to Ithaca College, and my sister was at Hobart & William Smith, so we spend many years in beautiful NY country. makes me want to go camping even more!!
What? Pedicure? I don't think you do!
isnt that a precious shot, your toes are just divine... :-) and the kid is cute too... (no really she is beautiful)
Post a Comment