Friday, August 1, 2008

SPT- Ice cream


Since when is Ice Cream a challenge? For most people, ice cream is an integral part of our lives, or at least it is for hot blooded Americans. Truth be told, I used to eat it much more often than the last 10 years (drat those sensitive teeth!), but it's still a part of the family. I remember mixing up my bowl of hard ice cream until it resembled that yummy custard that this area of NY gets to enjoy (hooray for Abbott's Custard!!).



So Thursday evening (I know, I know- a little late, but I'll get to that soon) we took the kids to a new (and might I add- favorite) place down the road.....



Lugia's was great- 50 flavors, reasonable prices, tons of parking and maybe two dozen picnic tables....there must have been 75 people milling about, enjoying the evening and the flavors. I don't know if the kids had more fun eating or people watching and running around. In all it's simplicity, that's what some of the best kid memories should be made of- family outings for Ice Cream.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I like the ring for catching drips!