
I found something you might be interested in- especially this season. It's a book. Simply written, nice story, but the real treasure in this is the message for us all. It stresses the real reason for this season- the reason we have to celebrate, the importance of taking advantage of every new day, the power of our choices and decisions, and the amazing gift of our own self worth.
This is definitely a pass-along book, for it's message is not just for those who enjoy a good novel. Go buy it, read it, then pass it to someone else. It will make you happy- I promise.






2 comments:
I erad it in one day and I loved it!!!!! Get rthe tissues ready, it made me cry
Thanks for sending it. We got your package yesterday. Thanks! I will read it with the family and pass it along. Thanks!
Post a Comment