Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tag- I'm It

Normally I don't do these, but I was practically dared, so here goes...



I was tagged...

Favorite Person (outside of family)? : I forget his name, but he's on his way to WV now

Favorite Food? Good italian that I didn't have to cook

Quirks about you? I cringe when I hear people mispronounce some basic words (like fifth, picture, jewelry, realtor and wash); despise cleaning bathrooms (and am pretty good at procrastinating); like the car temperature to be 85 or above in the winter; can't tell you the worst one or I'd have no friends

Any regrets in life? Not strangling my ob/gyn until he produced some kind of pain-killing drug during Lucy's delivery

My favorite Charity/Cause? church, red cross, cancer charities, lolipop farm

Favorite Blog recently? the blogs of my friends

Something you can't get enough of? Dove chocolate and sleep

Worst job you've ever had? some weird telemarketing job I had for about 4 days in college

What job would you pay not to have? plumber (either the pipes kind or the ob/gyn kind)

Guilty Pleasure? Dove chocolate, good books, Silpada jewelry

Got any confessions? my bathroom hasn't been completely cleaned since....wait- refer to quirks...

If you had $1000 dollars to spend on yourself how would you spend it? I'd purge the closet with anything older than 10 years and top it off with a few more goodies from Silpada, of course.

Favorite thing about your house? first floor laundry

Least favorite thing about your house? two car garage that has never had two cars in it

One thing you are bad at? telling people who are ridiculous that they are ridiculous

One thing you are good at? cooking pasta- I get lots of practice

If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what would it be? I would magically love to cook for my family that would magically love to eat all foods.

Who would you like to meet someday? Harry Connick Jr, my grandfather, and Will Ferrell

What makes you feel sexy? perfect fitting jeans, and when Matt...nevermind- that's none of your business

Who is your real life hero? Anyone who hasn't strangled their children and still manages to raise (mostly) well-behaved children who have respect and integrity.

What is the hardest part of your job? Maintaining (or faking) patience....oh yeah, and enduring to the end.

When are you most relaxed? in the hot tub with Matt and my children are elsewhere

What can you not live without? my family

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? that's just crazy talk

Why do you blog? this is where I can tell ridiculous people they are ridiculous (and I can be creative, blah blah blah)

Who do you tag? Chris, Dori, Heather

1 comment:

Crystal said...

when i was talking to you earlier i hadn't read that mike posted on our blog. he's hilarious.