
As the Christmas season approaches, and things tend to get busy, one of the fun traditions we love is our advent calendar. We had one when I was growing up, and my mom would tie 24 pieces of candy on that tree- the six of us kids struggled with waiting 5 more days until it was our turn to eat the goodie. The calendar I chose for my own family included little decorated ornaments, and my three take turns hanging them up.
One of the things I love about this season is the joy and excitement it brings to my girls, and a nice advent calendar helps build that excitement. Do you have one? What does it look like? Is there a story behind it?






2 comments:
I don't have an advent calendar this year. :-( Maybe I can still find one, we love them. Someone brought us a candy calendar for a Christmas gift for families. That is cute and fun, maybe that will be the advent this year. They taped a piece of candy on every box on a paper calendar. Easy gift to give.
wait, what about the pizza tin one I sent? doesn't that count?
Post a Comment