I can't believe how big she's grown up to be. She was the first grandchild to arrive on Matt's side of the family, but on the Riker side, she was the 7th (born on the 7th, at 7:07am). Neat, huh?
Here she is, more smiling with those baby blues...
I used to bathe her in the brand new kitchen sink. I love how this pic captures her curiosity.
I know Marleah is 10, but this is how I picture her. Laughing, enjoying everything around her, surrounded by people who she adores.
Here she is, more smiling with those baby blues...
I used to bathe her in the brand new kitchen sink. I love how this pic captures her curiosity.
I know Marleah is 10, but this is how I picture her. Laughing, enjoying everything around her, surrounded by people who she adores. Marleah, you brighten up my world!! I love you!!!







3 comments:
Happy Birthday Marleah. Jan you're making me tear up a little.
She is so beautiful! What a cute baby too. I do love that picture of her in the sink bath.
OMGoodness she takes your breath away! Sh e is beautiful!!! Better keep her locked up.... I do have a few sons...lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Jan welcome to the "old club" you are now an official member
Post a Comment