
Marleah has agreed to watch a pup for 5 days while our friends go on vacation. She's been excited about it, since both she and Jillian have been asking for another dog off and on since our Maggie left us. So this week should prove interesting:
1. Will M & J be as eager to aquire another dog after a week of scooping poop and having new holes chewed in things?
2. Will Lucy get over her fear of animals enough to tolerate or even like having a pet in the house?
3. Will Matt cave in feeling that we should wait for Sept (after summer camping is done) to consider another dog?
4. Will I be able to hold my stand in not wanting another dog to clean up after...I mean to join our family?
Time will tell, but

could YOU say no to this face????






1 comment:
He is adorable...I wish they could stay little and fluffy longer. It seems Mia has been full-grown forever!
Post a Comment