
Well, since fantastically wonderful ideas aren't falling out of my head on a daily basis (gasp!), I'm once again stealing a good idea from my sis-in-law (I think I want to be Chris when I grow up) and start doing the SPT challenge. SPT is She take Photos on Tuesday (or something similar), and whoever started it (her name is Lelly, I think....like Jelly or like really, I don't know) gives a challenge for each week. This week's photo challenge is Shade. So at play group, I spent some time being anti-social, as I put on my photographer eyes and looked around. What I came up with is none too creative, but will have to do today.

I think, technically, that each challenge is supposed to include a self-portrait....yes, well, I don't photograph well, and would rather not have my blog readers blanch.....I'll have to get much more creative and leap outside the box. If you must persist, you can see me in my children's faces....yada yada.







5 comments:
Good for you! You just need to add the "self" in Self Portrait Tuesday. :-) Cute pics of the girls! I am posting you on Lelly's blog so she knows. www.lellysmusings.blogspot.com Next week is Grass! Have fun!
hi jan!! i'm so glad you are taking the sp challenge!! i have no doubt that you will overcome your resistance to put your *self* in the photos before long!!
welcome :)
by the way, how far upstate are you?
I'm in the Rochester area- Alan and Chris's old stomping ground. And thanks for the welcome!! I'll do my best!
welcome to spt.. beautiful tree! Mary RC
Post a Comment