Oh, my goodness! We had a beautiful (60 degree) day in MT. I'm sure we will be getting our share of 23 degree weather soon, but for now, I'm very content to just see it through your picture!
I'm a wife to one, mom of three, daughter of two, sister to five and friend of too many to count. I like reading, campfires, making things, the color orange and surprising people. I'm not good at cooking, confrontations and disrespect. I wish I had a better voice, but am very grateful for beautiful music, art and scenery.
And I'm a Mormon.
6 comments:
so adorable!! i really would love to see some of the white stuff this year. not likely, but a girl can dream...
Cute picture. Though it makes me thankful that I live here in Florida! It's cold, but not that cold.
Love the picture, grateful that you have the white stuff and not me. While I find it quite delightful, not this early.
Oh, my goodness! We had a beautiful (60 degree) day in MT. I'm sure we will be getting our share of 23 degree weather soon, but for now, I'm very content to just see it through your picture!
Very grateful I am not where you are!! Cute picture however!
THAT is and AWESOME shot.. love the look on your face and the snowflakes... sweet.
Post a Comment