
Okay, so I saw the movie! No, not the crazy midnight one, but soon after, and here's what I thought....
No, you first! What did you think? Did the actors do alright? Who was the most believable? Who was terrible? What did the producers botch up? I will say that I loved that line Bella said to Edward about how his mood swings were giving her whiplash...I'll have to use that sometime.
Anyway, Let me know your thoughts if you've seen it. If you haven't and want to- do- it's worth it......there- that's as much as I'll say here.






4 comments:
I LOVED IT! Jacob Black was HOT! Edward was ok. Bella was not as annoying as in the book- not so whiny. Forks was right and her house was right!!! The Characters were right on. I liked that is normal teens not 90210. The seen at teh beach where they had normal clothes that were kinnda...ugly was great
I missed that they took out the biology lab where she fainted, but can have it all.To me that is where Edward made his decision to that he was strong enough and that he did love her.
Alice didn't look like I had expected.
I like how they made it kindda fun like when they were playing baseball- the music...and when he took her to the trees.
The meadow was great! They did his skin just right!!! I didn't like how Edward's hair was cut to make his ears look pointy and his lipstick...where was his muscles and her heart racing?
When she was in the hospital, her o2 thing was on wrong.... I thought they handled the James scene well- no violence.
LOVED IT LOVED IT!
I agree with almost everything you said! I actually liked Alice, wished they got into Jasper's abilities, LOVED the baseball-fun scene too, wished for a bit more of Bella's falling in love details, also liked the real-life teenager quirks. Can't wait to own this one and watch with Marleah.
Oh, and yes, Jacob was very hot (no pun intended)!
I can't say that I loved it. It was good but some of the lines that they used out of the book seemed kind of corny because there was not enough time to develope the characters. I would of liked them getting more into the Cullens but after all it is just a movie.
Post a Comment