Monday, September 1, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig


Well, we made the 12 hour drive home from Outer Banks in one piece and no speeding tickets! I'm proud of how helpful my two older girls were with their younger sister, who discovered she can climb out of her car seat while mom is driving. It's nice to be home with DH, and may look into a trip next summer back to OBX with his parents and his sister's family.
Here are a couple of photos of my kiddles as I wait for my siblings to send me the best of their photos....
These three cousins were born within one week of each other!!

Jillian was right at home at the beach, and seemed to be in smiles the whole vacation.

Abby and Lucy are a month apart in age. They played together well- we hope they'll be fast friends throughout their lives.

2 comments:

buggunter said...

We miss it!!! We had so much fun!!! Love you! -Nat

Chris said...

Cute pics! Send me the one with Sarah. I don't have one of the three of them.