Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Maggie

1998-2008
Rest in peace, you are truly missed.
We love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie's gone? How's everyone doing? She's been part of the family for so long, I'm sue there's a big hole and vacancy on Friar Dr. We're sorry to hear the news, and wish we could say something to cheer you all up.
Love, Mom & Dad

Doulabug said...

Oh Janet, that is very sad. She was a sweet dog and a fine addition to our book club. You have our sympathies.

A.Pandina said...

Was she sick? I have fond memories of Maggie, she was so sweet. Do you remember that I used to be a little afraid of her? I'm so sorry to hear that she is no longer a part of your household, but she will forever be a part of your family.

Crystal said...

I'm sorry Jan. Give Matt and the girls a hug for me. Maggie was a good dog and will be missed. I'm glad she's not suffering anymore though.